Best Price Guarantee
If you find one of our products cheaper with any other Australian retailer, we promise to match it. Just make a note of the price and where you have found it, and then give us a call on the following number:
We aim to have the lowest possible prices however if by some chance a competitor has a price better than ours, we will match any genuine offer wherever and whenever we can.
Please Note: Appliances Online is unable to match prices for products from Masters until further notice. For these products, we will provide the best possible prices we can. Thank you for your understanding.
Product and price requirements for a price match:
- Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
- Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor (no auctions, group buying sites, clearance sites, daily deals sites, run-out stock, grey imports or whole sale distributors)
- Product must be listed on the Appliances Online website.
- The price you want us to match must have been publicly advertised within the last 14 days.
- Appliances Online DOES NOT price match any products displayed on auction websites (auction or buy it now prices).
- Price must include all costs including any shipping charges. If the advertised price is for pick-up only we reserve the right to charge a delivery service fee.
- Best Price Guarantee does not apply to products from the following Agency brands: Asko, V-ZUG, Hoover, Falcon, GE,Speed Queen, St George, and Miele. The prices for these products are set by the manufacturers and are consistent across all retail stores nationwide – we cannot adjust prices.
- We look at the final price. That means all fees and shipping costs. If the price includes services we don't provide, we will still match the price, but may not match the service.
We look at the final price. That means all fees and shipping costs. If the price includes services we don't provide, we will still match the price, but may not match the service.
On top of our market-leading prices, we also offer the following services to our customers:
We offer free delivery for many of our products, Monday to Friday. To check whether you are eligible for our free delivery service, enter your Postcode or Suburb in the Set Location bar on this page and delivery information will be displayed with each product.
We will also give you a courtesy call to confirm the delivery.
Full details are available at our Delivery Service page.
We offer free connection for refrigerators, washing machines (excluding washing machine pedestals) and microwaves*. We offer this service in London, Edinbourough, Belfast, Adelaide, Brisbane, The Gold Coast, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle and Wollongong.**
Appliance Removal & Recycling
If the delivery address is in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle or Wollongong you can request when you make your order that our delivery team also dispose of your old appliance. Old appliances being removed must be similar to the new delivered appliance. Removal must be done at the delivery location of your order.*
Appliances Online only supplies and recommends quality products and services. In line with this we have teamed up with Handy Crew Pty Ltd (ABN 34 152 213 039) to provide a great variety of connection and installation services for your new appliances. Our skilled Appliances Online drivers and Handy Crew installers can offer a variety of services from simply unpacking your new product to doing a complete installation that can even include adding additional power points to your premises.
Please visit our Installation Information page for full details.
* All products for removal and disposal must be (where applicable) disconnected from all water, electrical and gas supplies by you or your contractor in advance of the appliance being removed. All gas disconnections must have been performed by a licensed plumber. You agree that removed goods are deemed to have zero value and become our property. We may dispose of them as we see fit.
** Connection may only be carried out, where applicable, to an existing standard domestic appliance situated within one metre of a water connection and within reach of an existing 10 amp socket for the appliance's lead. Included in the connection will be the removal of transit brackets. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions of Sale for full details.