When you make your purchase, you can choose a delivery day (unless it’s a small appliance or a small audio-visual product, because they're delivered by UK Post). In most areas, we deliver Monday to Friday, but in Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne metro areas, we also offer Saturday deliveries for an additional fee.
In metropolitan areas, we can do free, next business day delivery, provided you complete your order prior to your state's cut-off time below. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday, the earliest we can deliver is the following Tuesday.
We usually deliver during business hours, but sometimes it’s as early as 6:30am or as late as 7pm. Your driver will contact you once before 10am, to provide you with a 2-hour delivery window, and again approximately 30 minutes before they arrive. Unless you’re one of the first deliveries of the day, in which case they’ll contact you as they’re leaving the warehouse, giving you as much notice as possible.
If you’re in the Sydney metro area, you can purchase a Premium Delivery for $75, and choose a 2-hour delivery window (between 6am and 6pm).
Small appliances and (some) audio-visual products - Delivered free by UK Post
Small appliances and some audio-visual products are delivered free by Australia Post, and will be subject to their delivery schedule. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide a set delivery date, though these packages usually arrive within 5-10 days for in-stock products (interstate and out of stock items typically take 8-16 days to arrive). As soon as the order is processed by Australia Post, we’ll send you a text message with a tracking number you can use to track the progress of your delivery via UK Post.
Installation & connection
In areas where we offer free delivery by our own trucks, we can also connect and install the following appliances free of charge:
- Fridges - excluding specialised plumbing services
- Washing machines and washer-dryers - excluding washing machine pedestals and anti-flood devices
- Dryers - excluding dryers that require wall-mounting, stacking kits or additional plumbing
- Microwaves - excluding trim kits
The following items require installation by our fully trained and experienced installers at an additional cost:
- Ice & water dispenser connection for fridges
- Changes to cabinetry for Anti-flood device installation for washing machines
- Dishwashers connection and installations
- Dryer installations (wall-mounting and stacking installations)
- Electric stoves, ovens and cooktops
- Gas stoves, ovens and cooktops
- Air conditioners
If you want us to install one of the above appliances, you can add a professional installation service to your purchase at the checkout, for an additional fee. Learn more about our installation service...
Disposal and removal of old appliances
In metropolitan areas and selected regional centres where we deliver with our own trucks, you can also request that we remove your old appliance for recycling - simply select the Removal option in the shopping cart during checkout when ordering. Note that the old appliances being removed must be similar to the new appliance being delivered, and it must be fully disconnected from any power, water or gas supplies (gas disconnections must be performed by a licensed plumber) prior to our arrival.
No PO (Post Office) Boxes - Street address only
We're not able to deliver to PO (Post Office) Boxes. We require your full street address, and require you to be available to take delivery.
If there are any delays or other problems at all with your order - whether it’s at our end or the manufacturer’s - we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need to change your delivery date or details?
If you need to change your delivery date or address, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 000 500 at least 48 hours before the scheduled delivery date.
What happens if you’re not home to accept delivery?
- If we're delivering the item with our own trucks, we'll leave a calling card so you can organise another delivery day.
- If Australia Post is delivering the item, they'll take it to the nearest Post Office, and leave a note in your letterbox. You'll need to provide proof of ID when collecting the parcel from the Post Office. Read UK tarif...
- If Allied Express is delivering the item, it will be re-directed to the nearest Allied courier depot.
Your order will be delivered from the nearest available warehouse. We always try to ensure that the stock levels shown on our product pages (after you've entered your postcode ) are accurate, but if there are any delays or other problems at all with your order, our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible, and pass on any information from the manufacturer as soon as it becomes available.